UberPUPPIES: The Dog Days of Summer
The dog days of summer can be ruff and we can’t think of a better way to beat the heat than one-on-one time with PUPPIES! This Thursday, August 27, we’ve teamed up with the PSPCA to bring you puppy playdates at just the tap of a button.
HOW TO GET YOUR PAWS ON A PUPPY
- Open up your Uber app on Thursday, August 27 between 11am and 3pm in Philadelphia.
- Request the “PUPPIES” option in your app (please note: Puppies can only be delivered to offices).
- It’s $20 for 15 minutes of puptastic playtime and all proceeds are donated to the PSPCA.
- Once the puppies arrive, you and your colleagues will get to enjoy 15 minutes of pawsitively awesome playtime! PRO TIP: Make sure to have an enclosed space ready to maximize the time you have with the puppies.
- Found your new family member? All puppies are eligible for adoption! PSPCA reps will be on-site at each playdate and can help get the adoption process started.
*When requesting puppies to your office, please make sure your boss or building is pro-puppy and that no one in the area is allergic. Also, having a dedicated room for puppy playtime is preferred.
Where to find Puppies
Puppies are available for playtime in Center City, Northern Liberties, Fishtown, and the Navy Yard. See the maps below for specific service areas:
The Fine Print
- It’s just $20 for 15 minutes of puppy playtime and every dollar from your visit is donated directly to the PSPCA!
- Want to give some additional puppy love? Donate additional funds to the PSPCA here.
- Adopting that favorite little fluffball is entirely possible — just ask the PSPCA rep assisting with your puppy delivery for details.
- These cute little canines will be in very high demand, and availability will be limited. Please be patient. We’ll be working our tails off to make sure puppies come to play with as many of you as pawsible!
Meet The Puppy Lineup
*While we will do our best to match you with your dream dog, puppies will be selected at random for playdates.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.