The Cat’s Out of the Bag, UberKITTENS is Here!
The cat’s out of the bag, UberKITTENS is officially here! We’ve teamed up with the PSPCA to bring you playdates with adorable kittens at the tap of a button. Check out the pawparazzi photo gallery below!
REQUEST A KITTEN, RIGHT MEOW
- Open up your Uber app on Thursday, October 29 between 11am and 3pm in Philadelphia.
- Request the “KITTENS” option in your app (please note: Kittens can only be delivered to offices).
- It’s $30 for 15 minutes of clawsome cuteness.
- Make sure to have an enclosed space purrfect for playtime.
- Found your new family member? All kittens are eligible for adoption! PSPCA reps will be on-site at each playdate and can help get the adoption process started.
*When requesting kittens to your office, please make sure your boss or building is pro-kitten and that no one in the area is allergic. Also, having a dedicated room for kitten playtime is preferred.
WHERE TO FIND YOUR FELINES
Kittens are available for playtime in Center City, Northern Liberties, Fishtown, University City, and the Navy Yard. See the maps below for specific service areas:
University City, Center City, Northern Liberties & Fishtown
THE FINE (PAW) PRINT
- It’s just $30 for 15 minutes of kitten playtime and Uber will turn around and support the PSPCA.
- Want to give some additional kitten cuddles? Donate directly to the PSPCA here and you’ll be the cats pajamas among your furiends.
- Adopting that favorite little fluffball is entirely possible—just ask the PSPCA rep assisting with your kitten delivery for details.
- We fursee high demand for these cute little kitties, and availability will be limited. Please be patient. We’ll be working our tails off to make sure kittens come to play with as many of you as pawsible!
PAWPARAZZI PHOTO GALLERY
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.