Take a Study Break with UberJAVA
Finals are here, which means late nights and little sleep, so we’ve brewed up a way to keep you energized. We’re teaming up with Saxbys Coffee to bring you UberJAVA—on-demand coffee breaks, absolutely free! Each coffee break will include Saxbys coffee and snacks for up to 8 people, so tap your app, grab your study group, and share UberJAVA.
We’ll be delivering UberJAVA coffee breaks throughout finals, and each day we’ll be visiting a different Philly campus. Check out the schedule below to see when we’ll be at your school.
- DREXEL – December 8, 6pm-9pm
- TEMPLE – December 9, 6pm-9pm
- PENN – December 14, 6pm-9pm
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your app on campus at Drexel, Temple, or Penn* between 6pm–9pm on the appropriate night
- Request the “JAVA” option. Note: Coffee breaks are absolutely free!
- An Uber Brand Ambassador will arrive at your location to deliver your choice of a Saxbys hot Brew Box, or a Saxbys iced coffee Growler, and a box of baked goodies.
- In a study group? Perfect! Each coffee pack serves up to 8 people, so grab your friends and share UberJAVA
*Please note: To preserve study time, UberJAVA coffee breaks can only be delivered to the main campus of each school. Demand may be high, so please be patient.
Share your UberJAVA experience with friends. Tag us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook using the hashtags #UberJAVA and #Saxbys.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.