Uber Philly Phood Drive
Every true Uberite has heard of our give $10 get $10 referral program, but with the giving season upon us, we’re adding a little twist!
Uber is teaming up with Philabundance, a fabulous group of hunger fighters in the Delaware Valley, to help you give (but still get!). We’re asking you to bring in 2 non-perishable items and in exchange we will provide you with a promotional code valued at $5 off your next Uber ride as a thank you.
“Wow! I can haz ride discount JUST for donating 2 small food items. SO EASY!”
Let’s see how generous Philly Uber Riders really are! I know you have it in you – here are the details:
What do I have to bring?
- Non perishable items!
- Philabundance lists the following as high priority items: Macaroni and Cheese, Canned Pasta, Canned Beef Stew, Canned Chili, Creamy Peanut Butter, Jelly, Canned Green Beans, Canned Corn, Canned Fruit, Breakfast Cereal and Hot Cereal
Where do I bring it to?
- Come check out the Uber digs at Benjamin’s Desk! We are located at 1701 Walnut St, 7th floor
When can I drop off food items?
- Nov 19 – 21, 10 am to 6 pm
- Nov 26 – 30, 10 am to 6 pm
No food items to share? Checks are accepted as well 🙂 Donate at least $5 to receive the Uber promo. Just send us proof of donation! All checks can be made out and sent to:
- Attn: Gifts ProcessingPhilabundance, 3616 S. Galloway Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- In the memo please write UBER and “Food Drive”.
So before we start stuffing our bellies with turkey and ‘taters, let’s help keep someone else from going hungry.
Meagan – your Uber Philly Community Manager