Uber Philly is Hiring!
Operations and Logistics Manager
- Patience is a virtue. You know those awesome people who bring you from point A to point B? You’ll be in charge of making sure we only have the best of the best.
- Numbers. You are a numbers person. You are analytical and you love it. You can make awesome decisions based on data analysis.
- Strategy. Let’s grow this city.
- All hands on deck! You are ready to hustle and make things happen.
Ready to jump in? Click here to check out this opportunity and click the “Apply Now” button to get started.
- Hustle. Work hard. Play hard. You walk in owning a room and walk out with additions to the Uber Philly family. You’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help building something awesome
- Haters gonna hate. But you have no problem taking a negative and making it a positive. You can make anyone our biggest evangelist.
- You are super human. Some days you’ll work late and some days you’ll work early… all while loving Uber and bringing all you’ve got to the table. And you don’t get overwhelmed easily—thousands of Uber user emails each month? No problem!
- Fun is in your blood. You like to have fun. You are SUPER creative. Your ideas are the kind that melt’s people’s mind grapes. Bonus points if you like to (poolparty).
Ready to take the reigns? Click here to check out this opportunity and click the “Apply Now” button to get started.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.