Uber Breakfast Club!
We know getting out of bed and putting on a pantsuit instead of a bathing suit can be ROUGH. We can’t make your pool-side dreams come true, but we CAN make getting into the office a little more exciting.
THIS THURSDAY you could be the office hero that wins your team a delish breakfast spread with a side of Uber credits.
“How do I do this, Uber Philly!?”
Let me ‘splain:
- Email your friendly neighborhood Community Manager at Meagan@uber.com for detailed instructions.
- We’ll set up a custom promo code just for your office that gives new riders $20 in credits, so cash in! This code is only good if entered before Wednesday at 3 pm.
- Spread the Uber love to get your co-workers on the breakfast bandwagon! The office with the most signups before 3pm on Wednesday wins a pre-weekend breakfast party for you and 25 coworkers hosted by Uber Philly.
- The office hero also wins $100 in Uber credits!
TIPS AND TRICKS TO SCORE THIS UBER SHINDIG:
Spread the word far and wide in your office. Email? Sweet. Twitter? Check. Rock the water cooler and make sure your co-workers know that Uber is a sweet summer blues solution. Be a hero!
OTHER STUFF WE NEED TO TELL YOU:
- We love every Uber city, but today’s adventure is only for Philly
- The $20 office promo is only for new Uber riders
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–