Survive the Semester with #UberCampusKits
School is back in session, and campus is buzzing with the excitement of a new year. To help you ace both your classes and social game, we’ve teamed up with some of our favorite brands to bring you on-demand Uber Campus Kits—stocked with all the items you need to survive the semester!
To up your swag game, make sure you set your alarm to go off sometime before noon, wipe the sleep from your eyes and stand by. Your Uber Campus Kit is just a tap away.
HOW IT WORKS
- Today only, open your Uber App on campus at the following universities: UPenn, Drexel, Temple, St. Joe’s, or Villanova.
- Between 12pm-5pm, move your slider to “Campus Kits” and tap for your on-demand swag bag.
- For $5 (all proceeds will benefit Philly’s low-income youth), an Uber brand ambassador will arrive at your location to deliver a Campus Kit, stocked with all of the essentials to help you survive the semester.
- Earn extra credit by sharing your Uber Campus Kit experience with friends. Tag us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook using the hashtag #UberCampusKits.
- Each Campus Kit will come in its own Uber tote bag stuffed with Pretzel Crisps to snack on, Vita Coco to keep you hydrated, Red Bull to power you through those all-nighters, a Smathers & Branson keychain so you don’t lose your keys, Field Notes to keep that busy schedule on track, Mitchell & Ness to ensure you’re the chicest kid on campus, and Knockaround sunnies, because the future’s so bright, you gotta wear shades.
- Campus Kits are $5, and all proceeds are donated to Summer Search, which helps Philly’s low-income teenagers become college-educated leaders.
See you on the quad!
*One Campus Kit per request. Each Campus Kit will contain a different assortments of items. Not all kits will be the same
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.