Stars, Stripes and Uber For All!
Celebrate this 4th of July responsibly by taking Uber to and from your picnics and parties. But first, a few things you should know PLUS an easy to get FREE Uber this week!
The WaWa Welcome America festivities and fireworks is a spectacular way to spend Independence Day, but keep in mind this means serious road closures! Check out the map below for an idea of suggested pick up locations if you plan to party on the Parkway.
- If you plan to Uber home from the Ben Franklin Parkway, we suggest enjoying the summer night by walking a few blocks North or South BEFORE requesting your ride. Below Cherry St or above Spring Garden are safe bets!
- Connect with your driver to ensure you’re both heading to the right spot, and be sure to verify your driver before taking off!
- Expect long ETAs and high demand!
- New users take their first ride free up to $20 when they sign up with promo code “WAWA4th“!
We can’t give you bottle rockets, but for this week ONLY we’re giving you DOUBLE referrals.
with your personal invite code (login at www.uber.com to find yours)
Friends receive $20 of Uber credit
towards their first ride when they sign up with your invite code
You receive $20 of Uber credit
for every friend you invite that rides this week
- If your friend takes their first ride after the promotional period, you will receive the usual $10 credit
- Your friend’s $20 of Uber credit will not expire and can be used after the promotional period
- Promotional period runs from June 30 at 7 p.m. to July 8 at 3 a.m.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.