Neighborhood Love: Fairmount
Fairmount is Philly’s hidden gem – and we love it. Nestled between the Philadelphia Museum of Art and Eastern State Penitentiary, dozens of award-winning restaurants and shops thrive along these tree-lined streets. Escape the hustle of Center City, sip a cappuccino at a corner cafe or catch live tunes around the neighborhood. Come discover Fairmount with us this weekend.
Grab a slice at Pizzeria Vetri or Osteria. Sip quality brews with a view at Kite & Key. Appreciate contemporary art at The Barnes Foundation. Get away from it all at Fairmount Park. Fairmount is next level, and we hope to see you there!
HERE ARE THE DEETS
- Enter the promo code FAIRMOUNTLOVE in the app or here
- Get 50% off two trips
- Maximum discount of $10 per trip
- Valid Friday, July 11th at 8:00 am to Sunday, July 13th at 11:59 pm
- Trip must Begin or End in Fairmount
SAMPLE FARES TO FAIRMOUNT
|Starting Point||UberBlack / UberSUV Regular Pricing||50% OFF!|
|Northern Liberties||$18 / $28||$9 / $18|
|University City||$19 / $29||$9 / $19|
|Old City||$24 / $34||$14 / $24|
|Rittenhouse Square||$17 / $26||$8 / $16|
PARTNER DISCOUNTS FOR RIDERS
To sweeten the pot, we’ve partnered with a few of our Fairmount favorites to hook you up with Uber-exclusive deals:
- Eastern State Penitentiary: $2 off adult daytime tour admission (10a – 5p) when you show your Uber receipt.
- The Wardrobe Boutique: Get $10 off your $50+ purchase when you show your Uber receipt.
- Ali’s Wagon: 10% off when you show your Uber receipt (excludes select Artisan items)
- Hand and Stone Spa: Show your Uber receipt for: a free aromatherapy with the purchase of a one-hour massage or a free eyebrow wax with the purchase of a one-hour facial. Subject to availability, rain checks to be honored.
Tweet us @Uber_Philly with #NeighborhoodLove – we’d love to hear from you!
QUESTIONS? Shoot us a note at email@example.com
NEW TO UBER? Enter the code PHILLYNEIGHBS and get up to $30 off your first ride! Cannot be combined with any other offer.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.