‘MURICA – 4th of July the Uber Philly Way
Someone’s got a birthday coming up, and her name is AMERICA. Since the 4th falls on a Wednesday this year (lame!), we’re having ourselves a little stay-cation celebration here in the birthplace of the good old U S of A.
Uber is offering HALF OFF rides all day to help you get back and forth between your BBQs, fireworks displays and even the concert on the parkway!
HOW TO CELEBRATE AMERICA’S BIRTHDAY THE UBER WAY:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Uber so you can always have a convenient, stylish, stress-free ride when you need one.
- Head on over to the “Promotions” page on Uber.com or in the options menu of the Uber iPhone/Android app and enter promo MURICA to snag your discount.
- Take a ride and enjoy 50% off your Uber fare (up to $25)! The discount applies to any ride between 10am and Midnight on Wenesday July 4th, 2012.
WARNING: please keep all bottle rockets pointed away from Uber cars 🙂
OTHER DEETS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Promo code must be applied before requesting your ride to receive the discount.
- Promo is only valid between 10am and midnight on Wednesday, July 4, 2012.
- Questions or concerns? Shoot us an email at email@example.com
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.