Mom Deserves Luxury
Spring is here and we at Uber want to help you honor some of the special women in your lives. For Mother’s Day, we’re giving you the chance to win one of ten Mother’s Day care packages complete with dining, relaxation, sweet treats and of course, Uber.
Ride with us 3 times using the promo code below before this coming Thursday to be entered into the pool!
Here’s the scoop:
- Enter the promo code UBERMOM
- Ride Uber in Philly 3 times between now and Thursday May 9 at 4 pm to be entered to win
- The 10 winners will be announced and can pick up their Mother’s Day care packages on Friday May 10
What’s in the care package?
- $50 in Uber ride credits
- A $50 gift certificate to your choice of Alla Spina, Osteria or Amis compliments of the Vetri Family
- A delectable cupcake specially created by Watts For Dessert
- Relaxation items from Eviama Life Spa
Here’s to all the moms, aunts, grandmas, sisters and daughters of the Uberverse!
Happy Mother’s Day,
Team Uber Philly
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.