Memorial Day Weekend & Beer Gardens PROMOS!!
As all of us in Philly know, this year has brought some strange weather. It’s been hot and cold at all the wrong times and lately we’ve just been on the verge of rain. But it looks like the hot weather has come just in time for Memorial Day weekend and for the grand opening of Morgan’s Pier Waterfront Beer Garden.
To help celebrate great weather, BBQ’ing with friends & family and drinking outside, we at Uber want to make it easier for you to get around. Starting Saturday afternoon and going all into the night, we’re offering free rides to and from Morgan’s Pier. Come for the Beer, stay for Dave P’s Party.
HOW TO UBER TO/FROM MORGAN’S PIER:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Uber so you can always have a convenient, stylish, stress-free ride when you need one.
- Head on over to the “Promotions” page on Uber.com or in the options menu of the Uber iPhone/Android app and enter the promo code GETSHWASTED.
- Take a ride to/from Morgan’s Pier and enjoy a free Uber ride (up to $35)! The discount applies to any ride between 5pm Saturday, May 26th, 2012 and 4am Sunday, May 27th, 2012.
MEMORIAL DAY THE UBER WAY:
We also want to help you make the most of your Monday off remembering the history of this first city and this great country. We’re offering 50% off rides to/from Philly’s monuments and memorials (SEE MAP BELOW).
How to celebrate Memorial Day with Uber:
- Sign up for Uber so you can always have a convenient, stylish, stress-free ride when you need one.
- Head on over to the “Promotions” page on Uber.com or in the options menu of the Uber iPhone/Android app and enter the promo code PHLMEMORIAL12.
- Take a ride to any of the areas highlighted in blue on the map below and enjoy 50% off your Uber fare (up to $50)! The discount applies to any ride between 10am and 5pm on Monday, May 28th, 2012.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.