Memorial Day Weekend & Beer Gardens PROMOS!!
As all of us in Philly know, this year has brought some strange weather. It’s been hot and cold at all the wrong times and lately we’ve just been on the verge of rain. But it looks like the hot weather has come just in time for Memorial Day weekend and for the grand opening of Morgan’s Pier Waterfront Beer Garden.
To help celebrate great weather, BBQ’ing with friends & family and drinking outside, we at Uber want to make it easier for you to get around. Starting Saturday afternoon and going all into the night, we’re offering free rides to and from Morgan’s Pier. Come for the Beer, stay for Dave P’s Party.
HOW TO UBER TO/FROM MORGAN’S PIER:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Uber so you can always have a convenient, stylish, stress-free ride when you need one.
- Head on over to the “Promotions” page on Uber.com or in the options menu of the Uber iPhone/Android app and enter the promo code GETSHWASTED.
- Take a ride to/from Morgan’s Pier and enjoy a free Uber ride (up to $35)! The discount applies to any ride between 5pm Saturday, May 26th, 2012 and 4am Sunday, May 27th, 2012.
MEMORIAL DAY THE UBER WAY:
We also want to help you make the most of your Monday off remembering the history of this first city and this great country. We’re offering 50% off rides to/from Philly’s monuments and memorials (SEE MAP BELOW).
How to celebrate Memorial Day with Uber:
- Sign up for Uber so you can always have a convenient, stylish, stress-free ride when you need one.
- Head on over to the “Promotions” page on Uber.com or in the options menu of the Uber iPhone/Android app and enter the promo code PHLMEMORIAL12.
- Take a ride to any of the areas highlighted in blue on the map below and enjoy 50% off your Uber fare (up to $50)! The discount applies to any ride between 10am and 5pm on Monday, May 28th, 2012.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.