Keep your plans. Half price on all split fares.
Uber is committed to improving mobility throughout the Philadelphia area, bringing safe, reliable, and affordable transportation options to the Delaware Valley.
Though the regional rail strike may be over, we are stepping up to continue our commitment to you.
GET 50% OFF ALL FARE SPLIT RIDES.
ENTER THE CODE IUBERPHILLY
From Paoli to Trenton and Conshohocken to Media and everywhere in between, we’re always there to keep Philly moving, so grab a friend or co-worker and split.
FARE SPLITTING IS EASY
It’s unbelievably simple and you can split fares with more than one friend.
1. Apply the code and request a ride
- Enter promo code iUberPhilly by tapping here (or in the app, go to the profile icon in the top left corner and select ‘Promotions’)
- Select the vehicle type that accommodates your group size; BLACK CAR & uberX fit up to 4 and SUV fits up to 6
- Set your pick up location and request a ride
2. Select the ‘Split Fare’ option
- Once your driver has been assigned, tap the ‘Up Arrow’ next to your driver’s info and select ‘Split Fare’
- Choose your friends
- Hit ‘Send’
3. Your friend(s) confirm the split trip
- Receive a text message asking them to accept the fare split
- Your Uber-savvy friends will be taken directly to the Uber app
- Friends who don’t have an Uber account will be prompted to download the app and sign up
Each person is subject to a 25 cent fare split fee. The offer will be valid through Friday, June 20th at 4 PM. Maximum discount of $40 per ride, 3 rides per person. Valid in Greater Philadelphia Metro, including Trenton; does not include South Jersey or the Shore.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.