Keep your plans. Half price on all split fares.
Uber is committed to improving mobility throughout the Philadelphia area, bringing safe, reliable, and affordable transportation options to the Delaware Valley.
Though the regional rail strike may be over, we are stepping up to continue our commitment to you.
GET 50% OFF ALL FARE SPLIT RIDES.
ENTER THE CODE IUBERPHILLY
From Paoli to Trenton and Conshohocken to Media and everywhere in between, we’re always there to keep Philly moving, so grab a friend or co-worker and split.
FARE SPLITTING IS EASY
It’s unbelievably simple and you can split fares with more than one friend.
1. Apply the code and request a ride
- Enter promo code iUberPhilly by tapping here (or in the app, go to the profile icon in the top left corner and select ‘Promotions’)
- Select the vehicle type that accommodates your group size; BLACK CAR & uberX fit up to 4 and SUV fits up to 6
- Set your pick up location and request a ride
2. Select the ‘Split Fare’ option
- Once your driver has been assigned, tap the ‘Up Arrow’ next to your driver’s info and select ‘Split Fare’
- Choose your friends
- Hit ‘Send’
3. Your friend(s) confirm the split trip
- Receive a text message asking them to accept the fare split
- Your Uber-savvy friends will be taken directly to the Uber app
- Friends who don’t have an Uber account will be prompted to download the app and sign up
Each person is subject to a 25 cent fare split fee. The offer will be valid through Friday, June 20th at 4 PM. Maximum discount of $40 per ride, 3 rides per person. Valid in Greater Philadelphia Metro, including Trenton; does not include South Jersey or the Shore.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.