Better Than a Broomstick
The witching hour is upon us, so don’t get stuck with any tricks this Halloween!
MORE RELIABLE THAN YOUR BROOMSTICK
We’ll have plenty of supply on the road to get you home before you turn into a pumpkin. Keep in mind, Surge Pricing will be in effect to ensure reliability! Why? If demand outstrips our supply of cars, prices go up, and reduced prices apply when supply frees up again. Transparency is a priority – we’ll always let you know ahead of time!
- Most trick or treaters will be trying to ride Uber starting at 7 pm. Be sure to request your ride early!
- Know before you go – check out our Fare Quote tool in the app before you ride.
- Make your ride even more affordable – you can split the fare with friends.
PROTIPS FOR AN OOOOOBER GOOD NIGHT
- Don’t get mixed up with the ghoul next door! Be sure to verify your driver’s name and/or the license plate given in the app to make sure you’ve got the right Uber.
- Patience is a virtue. If you can’t get a car right away, have another piece of candy and try again in a few minutes.
- Confusion with your pickup spot? Tap the “Up Arrow” icon and select Contact Driver to call or text.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.