A Holiday to Remember
‘Tis the season to sparkle, and we’ve got a ride that will really make your special someone shine. Make this holiday season one to remember…
WIN THE ULTIMATE UBER PROPOSAL!
- 1-carat diamond—to be set in any solitaire setting —from Steven Singer Jewelers
- Overnight accommodations at The Independent Hotel with wine & chocolate*
- Photographer Alison Conklin on-hand to capture the moment + $500 towards a future photography package
- Chef’s tasting menu for two at the acclaimed Will BYOB
- Seasonal bouquet from Petit Jardin en Ville + $300 towards future floral design
- Luxury UberBLACK rides—All. Night. Long.
HOW TO WIN
- Enter the code ‘DIAMOND14’ in the app or here
- Take an UberBLACK or UberSUV trip between now & Friday, Dec.19th at 11:59 pm
- Every UberBLACK and SUV trip counts as an entry, so ride, ride, ride!
- The winner will be selected and notified on Saturday, Dec. 20th
It gets better. The winner will be featured on How He Asked, a blog showcasing some of the best, most exciting proposals!
Not popping the question? No problem! You can still win. Everyone deserves a little sparkle, after all.
Either way, we’ll work hand-in-hand with the winner to plan an Uber special night.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
The Independent Hotel offer is based upon availability and must be booked at least 14 days in advance. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or offer, or redeemed for cash. Blackout dates apply. The Hotel offer is valid from 1/1/2015-1/1/2016. Independent Hotel is not the sponsor of this promotion. Official rules for A Ride that Really Sparkles can be found here.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.