A Holiday to Remember
‘Tis the season to sparkle, and we’ve got a ride that will really make your special someone shine. Make this holiday season one to remember…
WIN THE ULTIMATE UBER PROPOSAL!
- 1-carat diamond—to be set in any solitaire setting —from Steven Singer Jewelers
- Overnight accommodations at The Independent Hotel with wine & chocolate*
- Photographer Alison Conklin on-hand to capture the moment + $500 towards a future photography package
- Chef’s tasting menu for two at the acclaimed Will BYOB
- Seasonal bouquet from Petit Jardin en Ville + $300 towards future floral design
- Luxury UberBLACK rides—All. Night. Long.
HOW TO WIN
- Enter the code ‘DIAMOND14’ in the app or here
- Take an UberBLACK or UberSUV trip between now & Friday, Dec.19th at 11:59 pm
- Every UberBLACK and SUV trip counts as an entry, so ride, ride, ride!
- The winner will be selected and notified on Saturday, Dec. 20th
It gets better. The winner will be featured on How He Asked, a blog showcasing some of the best, most exciting proposals!
Not popping the question? No problem! You can still win. Everyone deserves a little sparkle, after all.
Either way, we’ll work hand-in-hand with the winner to plan an Uber special night.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
The Independent Hotel offer is based upon availability and must be booked at least 14 days in advance. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or offer, or redeemed for cash. Blackout dates apply. The Hotel offer is valid from 1/1/2015-1/1/2016. Independent Hotel is not the sponsor of this promotion. Official rules for A Ride that Really Sparkles can be found here.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.