Uber Ice Cream with Darcelle & Timber Joey
We’re having a great time introducing ourselves to Portland and even though outdated local regulations don’t yet allow us to connect you with a safe, stylish ride, we CAN bring you some sweet frozen treats during a warm and sunny week.
In honor of National Ice Cream Month, we’re putting ice cream trucks on the road tomorrow (Friday, July 19) in the Rose City and in more than 30 other locations around the world. We’ll be delivering deliciousness to your home or office – just tap the Uber app.
Here’s how it works in Portland:
- Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android (http://uber.com/app).
- Request the “Ice Cream” option via your app.
- If a truck is available, you and your friends will be enjoying ice cream (a five-count bundle for $20) and Uber swag within minutes.
The inside scoop:
- Ice cream trucks will be on the road in Portland from 11 AM to 6 PM tomorrow.
- Demand for ice cream trucks may be high and availability will be limited. It may take multiple tries to find an available truck so please be patient! We’ll be working hard to deliver as much ice cream as possible.
- No cash required! Your ice cream bundles will be charged directly to your Uber account.
Join the global #UberIceCream celebration by sharing your experience on Twitter and Instagram.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Sweepstakes Name: March EATS Bonanza Sweepstakes Period: Monday, March 27, 2017 at 4:00pm PDT until Monday, April 03, 2017 at 11:55 pm PDT Winners Announced: Thursday, April 6, 2017 by 2:00pm PDT Age/Location Requirements: UberEATS users 18 years or older in Portland, OR Method of Entry: You may enter by one of two methods: (1) Place two […]