Your Ubercade Is Arriving Now
The road to the 2016 presidential nomination runs through Cleveland. To help you celebrate the festivities, we’re offering you the chance to ride like a president with Ubercade!
What is Ubercade?
Ubercade is a lineup of three black vehicles escorting an Uber rider: YOU! Heads will turn as you cruise around town in a sleek ride, flanked by two SUVs with your very own “Uber Secret Service Agents.” The best part? It’s completely FREE!
How it works:
- Open your app between 11am and 3pm on Tuesday, August 4th
- Select Ubercade on the slider at the bottom of your screen and request
- If you’re connected, a motorcade will arrive curbside at your location
- Hop in and ride, free of cost, to your next destination
- Ubercade has a 4 rider limit
- Ubercade is only available in the downtown Cleveland area, for trips lasting 15 minutes or less
- Demand will be high, so please be patient and check the app often
- Share your ride and follow along with #UBERCADECLE @Uber_Ohio
New to Uber?
Sign up with the code UBERCADECLE to get your first ride for free up to $20!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.