Sometimes, it’s the Little Things
When it comes to showing that special someone how much you care, there’s no better time than Valentine’s Day.
Let Uber take care of the planning, so you can focus on the little things – the things that truly matter.
Date-night giveaway brought to you by Uber Ohio:
- $100 restaurant gift card
- Door-to-door service with two free Uber rides up to $25 each
- Reservations included! *Restrictions apply
There will be three lucky winners, one in each city:
- Columbus: Due Amici – Modern Italian
- Cleveland: Lago – Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Cincinnati: Krueger Tavern – New American Restaurant
How it works:
- Share your Uber love on Twitter or Instagram
- Tag @Uber_OHIO when you post
- Follow us @Uber_OHIO before posting your picture
- Use #UberCincy, #UberCbus or #UberCle to tell us what city you want to redeem your prize in
- Terms and conditions may apply
Mouth watering yet? All that’s left now is to snap a pic and share it!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.