#UberPUPPIES in the 513!
This Friday only, we have #UberPUPPIES on demand in Cincinnati! We’ve partnered with the League for Animal Welfare to bring you a little Pre-Valentine’s Day love while raising awareness for shelter animals across our city.
GET YOUR PAWS ON A PUPPY
- Open your Uber app tomorrow, February 5th between 11am and 3pm.
- Request the “PUPPIES” option in your app. Please note: puppies can only be delivered to offices.
- If it’s a match, you’ll have 15 minutes to snuggle with the puppies. Make sure to have an enclosed space perfect for playtime!
- PRO-TIP: Check with your boss to ensure the building is pro-puppy and that no one in the area is allergic. Also, having a dedicated room for puppy playtime is preferred.
THE FINE PAWS
- Found your one true puppy love? All puppies are eligible for adoption – just ask the rep assisting with your puppy delivery!
- It’s just $30 for 15 minutes of snuggle time. In turn, we’ll help support the League for Animal Welfare.
- These cute little canines will be in very high demand and availability will be limited within the Downtown area, so please be patient.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.