Uber Pickups and Dropoffs at Toledo Express Airport
Arrange a pickup:
- Once you’re safely on the ground, open your app and move your pin anywhere at the airport
- Tap request
- If you have to make a pit stop at baggage claim, we recommend your request your ride after you have your luggage
- Confirm your location and your Uber driver will meet you curbside
Get dropped off:
- Request a ride from your pickup location
- Confirm your driver’s license plate number
- Pull up to the airport passenger dropoff area
Have questions that need answered? We are always available for support at email@example.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram for the latest and greatest news. Or visit our Airport page for more information on Uber at the airport.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.