How to Request a Ride at John Glenn Columbus International Airport
Returning from that long-awaited vacation in Cancun? Or, just arriving after a quick weekend trip? Follow these guidelines for a seamless pickup from John Glenn International.
- Open your app and request a ride
- Exit baggage claim near bag belt 2 and follow the airport signs across the driver lanes to the dedicated “Rideshare Pickup” area on the second curb
- Confirm your location and your driver will meet you there!
- Wait until you retrieve your luggage to request a ride
- Always confirm your driver’s name and photo, license plate and make and model of the vehicle to ensure you’ve got the right ride
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.