Your Ride to Watch the Crew SC + Score Exclusive Access
We’ve teamed up with our hometown soccer team, the Columbus Crew SC, to give you the best game day experience possible, making your trips to and from MAPFRE Stadium smoother. Using Uber for rides will save you time getting to and from the games by avoiding parking and long walks from the lot. In partnership with the Crew SC, a new pickup and drop-off area has been designated at MAPFRE stadium for a seamless experience to and from home games and events.
Uber pickup zone
- Exit MAPFRE Stadium at Gate 3, walk north on Lamar Hunt Way, and turn right on Silver Drive
- Continue toward the dedicated Uber zone on the corner of Silver Drive and Hiawatha Park Drive to request or find your ride
Crew SC tickets on demand
To celebrate the launch of our partnership, we’re bringing you Crew SC tickets + an on-field experience on demand. But wait, there’s more. A lucky few riders will also receive the new Columbus Crew SC official jersey.
How to get in on the action
- This Friday, March 24th, between 11am-1pm, riders in Columbus can open their Uber app and tap the yellow ‘Crew SC’ banner on the bottom of the screen
- If connected, a driver will arrive at your location with prizes in hand
- You will receive a complimentary pair of tickets to this Saturday’s game vs. Portland
- A select few will also receive the new official jersey of the Crew SC for free
Request as soon you can as demand will be high and availability is limited.
*Tickets + on-field experience are first come, first serve for riders that are able to connect with the Crew SC promotion via the Uber app. Jerseys are not guaranteed and available only while supplies and sizes last. Taking an Uber ride is not necessary to be eligible for this promotion.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.