Tips for Using Uber at Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport
Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport (CLE) is the largest and busiest airport in Ohio. Of course, flying can be difficult and exasperating no matter the airport size. That’s why you should always study up on your airport before a big day of travel. One way to ease the burden of flying is to take an Uber to and from the airport. Why struggle with getting to the airport on time or forking over hundreds of dollars on long-term parking when Uber is there for you?
Here are a few other tips and resources that will help you get through the pain of getting to the airport on time.
Resources and Tips for Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport
- Uber Airport Page: Riders can access CLE’s Uber Airport Page where they will find all of the information they need to request an Uber. Once you have selected the type of vehicle you want, all you have to do is select your pickup location and tell us whether you’re waiting at Door 1, Door 2, or Door 3.
- Terminal Map: You can locate your airline by checking out a map of the terminals—where you can also see the many dining and shopping options available to you.
- TSA Guidelines: Don’t get hamstrung by security! Go over the latest TSA Guidelines and find out what you can or cannot bring on your flight.
- Traffic Report: Use the Ohgo website to see the latest in real-time traffic alerts. You can also visit Google Maps and see how long it will take you to get to the airport or if there are alternative routes should traffic get out of control.
- Terminal Wait Times: Long security lines can be a hassle for anyone. In general, you should arrive at the airport two hours before domestic flights and three hours for an international flight. But it’s also a good idea to look up the wait time for a specific terminal’s security checkpoint.
- Flight Tracker: You can check the status of all CLE flights in real time by using this flight tracker.
Where to Visit in Cleveland
If you’re new to the city and you’re looking for something to do during your time in Cleveland, here are a few places you should go:
- Lola Bistro: Cleveland restaurant savior and celebrity chef Michael Symon has been dying for our food sins since the 1990s. If you’re looking to experience one of his many restaurants in Cleveland, look no further than his Lola Bistro. The Iron Chef serves up one of the most creative menus in the city, but if you’re looking to be wowed right out of the gate, try the hangar steak.
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame: Rockers of all ages should check the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame off their bucket list. Tucked away on the banks of the Erie, visitors will find thousands of rock artifacts, from Elvis jumpsuits and Beatles memorabilia to a plethora of guitars. As an added bonus, be on the lookout for the hall’s many ongoing concerts or film screenings.
- West Side Market: Opened in 1912, Cleveland’s West Side Market is heaven on earth for foodies everywhere. You’ll find exotic meats, fresh produce, and pastries that will make you worship at the altar of butter amongst the more than 100 vendors. Pre-game for your trip to the market by studying this handy map.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.