Shop more, park less this holiday season
Black Friday marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season, and we’re here to take the frenzy out of gift giving. This year, we have partnered with the Kenwood Towne Centre so you can spend more time shopping and less time parking all season long.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open up the Uber app between 11/28 – 12/31
- Enter the promo code KENWOOD for a complimentary ride to the Kenwood Towne Centre
- Request an uberX, uberXL or UberBLACK
- Spend up to $150 while shopping at the Kenwood Towne Centre and get a complimentary ride back
- Redeem your ride by showing your receipt(s) to Guest Services
- Rides to and from the Kenwood Towne Centre are complimentary up to $60
- The promo codes are only valid for drop-offs and pick-ups at the Kenwood Towne Center
- All purchases must be made the same day as the ride taken
- The pick up location and Guest Services is located between LensCrafters and Michael Kors
Get your gifts at Kenwood Towne Centre and make shopping easier and more efficient with our dedicated pick-up and drop-off location.
Don’t let the parking wars get in the way of your holiday shopping.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.