Ride with the Tribe
We’re excited to partner with the Cleveland Indians to make gameday an even more amazing experience in C-Town!
At the touch of a button, fans can hop in a safe and reliable ride to and from the ballpark, tailgates, and watch parties without worrying about parking or navigating traffic.
Whether you’re a season ticket holder or taking advantage of the Team’s new $13 District Ticket, keep an eye out for Uber reps in the new Right Field District. You never know when we might pop up and what we’ll have in store!
After the final out, make your exit like a pro. It’s always a good idea to type in your exact location and double check your pin placement before requesting. For the most seamless pickup, place the pin in a less congested area and head there to meet your driver.
WIN A VIP PRIZE PACKAGE!
- A VIP code from Uber, good for two rides up to $50 each
- One autographed baseball from either Cody Allen, Yan Gomes, or Jason Kipnis
How To Enter:
- Open the Uber app
- Tap the “Account” button at the top of the screen
- Tap “Promotions”
- Enter code TRIBE0410
- Request a ride – take at least one trip during Opening Weekend (through 11:59pm April 12th) for a chance to win
- Three lucky winners will be chosen
- See full Terms and Conditions
GAMEDAY PRO TIPS
- For a smooth pickup and minimal ETAs, head to a less congested area and ensure your pin is where you want it
- Once connected with a driver, you can contact them by calling or texting through the app
- Be sure to hop in the Uber you requested. Check out the license plate info listed in the app
- Divide the ride and fare split with friends
Uber on and Go Tribe!
Team Uber Cleveland
[button linkurl=”https://get.uber.com/go/tribe43″ size=”large”]NEW TO UBER?
GET $20 OFF YOUR RIDE WITH THE CODE ‘TRIBE43’![/button]
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.