Ride with the Tribe
We’re excited to partner with the Cleveland Indians to make gameday an even more amazing experience in C-Town!
At the touch of a button, fans can hop in a safe and reliable ride to and from the ballpark, tailgates, and watch parties without worrying about parking or navigating traffic.
Whether you’re a season ticket holder or taking advantage of the Team’s new $13 District Ticket, keep an eye out for Uber reps in the new Right Field District. You never know when we might pop up and what we’ll have in store!
After the final out, make your exit like a pro. It’s always a good idea to type in your exact location and double check your pin placement before requesting. For the most seamless pickup, place the pin in a less congested area and head there to meet your driver.
WIN A VIP PRIZE PACKAGE!
- A VIP code from Uber, good for two rides up to $50 each
- One autographed baseball from either Cody Allen, Yan Gomes, or Jason Kipnis
How To Enter:
- Open the Uber app
- Tap the “Account” button at the top of the screen
- Tap “Promotions”
- Enter code TRIBE0410
- Request a ride – take at least one trip during Opening Weekend (through 11:59pm April 12th) for a chance to win
- Three lucky winners will be chosen
- See full Terms and Conditions
GAMEDAY PRO TIPS
- For a smooth pickup and minimal ETAs, head to a less congested area and ensure your pin is where you want it
- Once connected with a driver, you can contact them by calling or texting through the app
- Be sure to hop in the Uber you requested. Check out the license plate info listed in the app
- Divide the ride and fare split with friends
Uber on and Go Tribe!
Team Uber Cleveland
[button linkurl=”https://get.uber.com/go/tribe43″ size=”large”]NEW TO UBER?
GET $20 OFF YOUR RIDE WITH THE CODE ‘TRIBE43’![/button]
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.