Cincinnati, We Want to See Your Team Spirit
It’s rivalry week for college basketball here in Cincinnati and we want to see which fans have the most team spirit!
Whether you are rocking Blue and White or Red and Black, take a ride to show us your school’s pride. Enter your team’s promo code in the Uber app before your next trip to score points for your school with each ride – and to take your shot to win big!
THE SHOOTOUT GIVEAWAY WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- Two FREE Uber rides up to $25 each
- A university of your choice swag bag – valued up to $150
RALLY THE FANS
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open up the Uber app between Monday 2/16 at 9:00am – Thursday 2/19 at 12:00am
- Enter the promo code uberXU2015 or uberUC2015 under the promotions tab
- Request an uberX, uberXL, uberSELECT or UberBLACK
- Participants only need to enter the promo code once
- All trips you take during this time will count twards your school’s total (you only have to enter the promo code once) The school with the most trips on its code wins, so rally your friends!
- The lucky individual winner of our giveaway will be chosen at random at the end of the sweepstakes period and will be contacted via email for details on prize redemption
- For more Terms and Conditions, please click HERE
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.