Live It Live With Yahoo’s On The Road Tour
Summer is over and classes are back in session, but we believe the fun shouldn’t end there. That’s why we’re teaming up with Yahoo’s On The Road Tour to hook up 6 college campuses when the tour rolls through your city.
Five lucky winners from each college campus will have the opportunity to win an epic VIP experience at their local On The Road concert. Read on to see how you and a friend can #LiveItLive with this epic prize package!
THE #LIVEITLIVE EXPERIENCE
- If you’re one of the first 5 people on your college campus to request the “YAHOO LIVE” vehicle option on the far right of the slider, an Uber will roll up to your location
- The Uber will then whisk you away to your local On The Road concert
- Not only will you roll up to the concert in style, but you and your friend will also receive VIP access to the show
PARTICIPATING COLLEGES & DATES
Ohio State – Monday, 10/13 with G-Eazy
Indiana University – Monday, 10/20 with Young The Giant
Texas A&M – Wednesday, 10/22 with Twenty One Pilots
North Carolina State – Tuesday, 10/28 with Charli XCX
Arizona State – Wednesday, 10/29 with Panic! At The Disco
University of Southern California – Tuesday, 11/11 with TBA
HOW TO WIN
- Enter the promo code ‘LIVEITLIVE‘ under the “Promotions” section in the app, or sign up here to unlock the vehicle option
- If you’re on or near campus approximately an hour before your local concert begins, a special “YAHOO LIVE” button will appear in the app when the experience is up for grabs
- The first 5 people to successfully request the “YAHOO LIVE” vehicles will be whisked away to the experience with their +1
- Be sure to stay glued to the app to be the first to know when the experience goes live!
See you on campus,
For more information, visit the official sweepstakes rules.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.