Cleveland, Your 2016 Baseball Season Is Arriving Now
BASEBALL IS BACK!
We’ve been waiting for the return of baseball season in Cleveland for months, and the day has finally arrived! This year’s Opening Day game sold out in 40 minutes, so it’s too late to buy a ticket. But, we know this is Tribe Town and the whole city will come out to celebrate!
To get you suited up for the season, we’ve teamed up with our friends at Homage. Enter to win $100 worth of their latest and greatest baseball apparel so you can look like the true Cleveland baseball fan that you are!
Here’s the pitch: Sign in to Twitter, follow @Uber_Ohio, and retweet the provided message. Or, tag a friend on our @Uber_Ohio Instagram post. The winner will be selected and notified on Tuesday, April 5th at 5pm.
SLIDE HOME SAFELY
If you’re on deck for today’s downtown festivities, we want your Uber rides to get you where you need to go without a single error. Check out this lineup of Uber Pro Tips to ensure an all-star experience!
PRE-PICK UP PERFECTION
- Estimate Your Fare: No surprises here! You can always estimate your fare before requesting your ride.
- Make sure you are in the right Uber: Once a driver-partner is headed toward you, take a peek in the app for great info to make sure you get in the right car! Driver name, make + model, license plate number…oh my!
- Surge Drop: Requesting a ride during our super busy time? Well, what goes up, must come down. Have some time to stick around? Get notified when Surge pricing ends.
DURING YOUR RIDE
- Split Your Fare: Sometimes math is hard. Uber isn’t! Sharing a ride with a friend or 5? Share the fare!
- Share Your ETA: Heading out to meet your buddies? Wanna let Mom know you’re on your way? Here’s how.
- Be an Upstanding Citizen: A great reason to ride with Uber is after a few drinks out. Party before & after the ride but please, not in the car.
AFTER YOU HOP OUT
- Ratings should be based on your driver’s performance and quality of service, not the fare. Had an awesome experience? Give your driver a virtual high 5 by opening your app and tapping that 5th star.
- REMEMBER: Drivers don’t control surge pricing. If you have concerns about the price, we’re always happy to review your fare! Please reply to your ride receipt or write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FINE PRINT:
Sweepstakes Name: Uber and Homage Giveaway
Sweepstakes Period: Mobday, April 4th, 2016
Winner Announcement: Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 at 9:00am EST
Method of Entry: Retweet Uber’s aforementioned tweet to be entered to win a $100 gift card to Homage. Limited to one entry per person. See Other Terms for additional methods of entry.
Prize: $100 gift card to Homage
How the winner will be Selected: The winner will be randomly chosen
Qualifications: Applicants must follow @Uber_Ohio and retweet the post referencing the sweepstakes or follow Uber_Ohio on Instagram and tag a friend on the Uber_Ohio Instagram page.
Contact: Winner will be contacted on Twitter or Instagram and must respond within 1 hour to claim the prize
Other Terms: For additional terms and conditions applicable to the Uber and Homage Giveaway, please see here.