Are You Uber? We Want You!
Uber is growing like crazy in the Midwest and we’re hiring for city teams in Columbus! That awesome growth means we need more man power to keep the wheels rolling. Up to the challenge?
The Uber Ohio team is looking for hustlers to join our for these positions, all based out of our Columbus office:
- Community Managers: You’ll be at the center of the action – finding creative ways to get new riders, coming up with new Uber deals, and spreading the word about Uber in Ohio.
- Operations & Logistics Managers: You work with driver partners to provide exceptional rider experiences, analyze opportunities for Ubergrowth and expansion, and strategize with product & engineering to optimize city operations!
- Assistant General Manager: You own the supply and demand of a city. You make the magic that is Uber a reality. It’s a big deal, and the capabilities of an Uber Associate GM require that you be an incredibly intelligent, talented and highly sought-after professional.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- We will send you a mini version of one of our usual tests.
- Once we gather results, top performers will receive an invitation to an exclusive happy hour with the full team.
- Don’t forget to fill out the form!
Being an Uber employee comes with some fantastic perks; you’ll work with awesome people, build out and promote a great product, and Uber everywhere. If this sounds right up your alley, we’d love to meet you at our upcoming Uber Happy Hour! Don’t want to go this route? You can always go through the normal application process here.
Questions? Drop us a note at email@example.com
Spread the word & let your friends know…
Uber is hiring like crazy!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.