Win Date Night on Uber!
It’s time to ride in style with your special someone this Saturday night. Uber has teamed up with Blo, Woo, The Sporting Gent, and B.B.Boyd to help you get glammed up for the ultimate date night!
Want to snag this fabulous date night on Uber? Here’s what you need to know:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Uber so you can always have a convenient, stylish, stress-free ride when you need one.
- Save the date: Saturday, February 22. That’s when you’ll be hitting the town on Uber!
- Follow @Uber_CLT on Twitter and Instagram.
- Head on over to the “Promotions” page on Uber.com or in the options menu of the Uber iPhone/Android app and enter promo UBERCLTDATENIGHT before 2 p.m. this Fri., Feb. 21.
- Follow and share the #UberDateNight love with Blo, Woo, The Sporting Gent and B.B.Boyd on Twitter for even more chances to win!
We’ll announce the winner Friday evening!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
Get ready to ride in style,
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.