Have you always dreamed of snuggling up to a real life Giant Panda and munching bamboo shoots with your new best friend? Now’s your chance! Today, for the first time ever, we’re offering on-demand Giant Pandas delivered right to you in Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Simply enter “IWANTPANDAS” into your Uber app under “Promotions” to unlock the “PANDA” vehicle view.
- Slide over to “PANDA”, tap “BRING ME A PANDA”. Pandas are only available from 10 am to 6 pm today.*
- Your cute, cuddly, already fed, panda will show up in minutes – free of charge!
PRO TIP: If you’re requesting a Giant Panda for you and your co-workers, be sure to hide your office plants as Pandas will attempt to eat them.
- Follow @Uber_NCarolina for live updates throughout the day!
Enter the code IWANTPANDAS today and request PANDA between 10 am – 6 pm for your very own Giant Panda!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
- Pandas will be in very high demand and availability will be limited. If you don’t get one on your first try, please try over and over and over again.
- Looking for something to do? Go for a stroll with your Panda, complete your “bamboo coloring book,” or have tumbling races (all our Pandas are well trained tumblers), it’s completely up to you!
- Please do your best to refrain from sneezing as this can cause Mama Pandas to jump.
NEW TO UBER? Don’t let that be the reason you can’t play with a Panda today. Download Uber and enter the promotion code below for $20 off your first ride.
|*Happy April Fools’ Day! We wish we had Giant Pandas on-demand, but instead we’re making a donation to the World Wildlife Fund to support Giant Panda conservation efforts.|
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.