Ride to Win: Fiesta de Uber
Get around safely this Cinco de Mayo with Uber and you could win big. We’ve teamed up with Bakersfield to give you a chance to win a VIP happy hour for you and your amigos!
Whether you’re munchin’ on chips and salsa or enjoying one of Bakersfield’s famous margaritas, this happy hour is a guaranteed fiesta.
Enter the code below and take an Uber ride on Tuesday, May 5, between 8 am – 11 pm, for your chance to win a VIP happy hour!
ENTERING THE CODE:
- Open the Uber app
- Tap the “Account” button in the upper left corner
- Tap “Promotions”
- Enter code FIESTADEUBER for a chance to win a happy hour from Bakersfield (value up to $100) and $50 in Uber credit!
- Request a ride – every trip increases your chances of winning!
- Open up the Uber app Tuesday, May 5 between 8 am to 11 pm
- Enter the promo code FIESTADEUBER under the promotions tab
- Request an uberX, uberXL, uberSELECT or UberBLACK
- You only need to enter the promo code once to be eligible
- Every trip you take during the promotion timeframe will count as one entry
- Trips must be taken in participating markets only – Cincinnati, Columbus and Charlotte
- You must be 21 years or older to enter to win
- The lucky winners of our giveaway will be chosen at random at the end of the sweepstakes period and will be contacted via email for details on prize redemption
Increase your chances of winning – tell your friends!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.