Put Your Career in Drive with #UberMENTOR
We’ve teamed up with Levo League for #UberMENTOR, providing you an opportunity to ride with some of the most influential women in business across the Queen City!
Whether you need advice on improving your resume or negotiating a raise, your #UberMENTOR session could be just a tap away.
UberMENTOR EXPERTS ARE ON-DEMAND THURSDAY, MARCH 26, 11am-2pm IN UPTOWN CHARLOTTE!
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the Uber app between 11am – 2pm on March 26 in Uptown Charlotte
- Request a mentor via the UberMENTOR vehicle option in the app
- If you are connected, you’ll have 7 minutes to discuss your goals, and receive 7 minutes of feedback
- Rides are FREE and will start and end at your pickup location
- On lunch break? We’ve got you covered! In addition to connecting you with your UberMENTOR, you’ll also receive Uber swag and a healthy Bruks bar
- Demand for #UberMENTOR will be high. If you don’t secure a mentoring session on your first attempt, keep trying!
Get the most out of your session by being prepared for your trip. Have your resume available or a clear list of goals you’d like to discuss during your ride.
New to Uber? Sign up with promo code UBERMENTOR
for up to $20 off your first ride!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.