Join The Team: Uber Charlotte Is Hiring!
Calling all rockstars – Uber is growing like crazy in Charlotte and we’re hiring for our local team! We’d love for you to join us in our quest to make getting around the Queen City more stylish and fun. Love the product? We promise you’d love working here even more. We work hard and have a blast doing it.
If asked to describe yourself and “creative,” “analytical,” and “hustler” come to mind, chances are you’d be a great fit for our team.
Interested in learning more? Check out the open Uber CLT positions below.
Marketing Manager (Full-Time)
(Inside scoop: We’re hiring TWO Marketing Managers!)
- People Person: You love interacting with riders and making them happy. Every email or tweet from an Uber rider is a chance to create a new evangelist. Spreading Uber Love makes your day.
- Work Hard: You are excited to take on five jobs at once, work early, work late, and bring all you have to the table. You thrive on completing projects and exceeding your goals. Nothing is going to faze you.
- Play Hard: Events? Red Carpets? Ice Cream? You’re the one to propose the crazy idea, know the best parties, and be the center of attention in any room. A jack of all trades and everyone’s favorite friend. You are the voice (and face) of Uber Charlotte.
- All Hands On Deck! You are ready to hustle and make things happen.
Logistics & Operations Manager (Full-Time)
- Numbers: You are a numbers person. You are analytical and you love it. You can make awesome decisions based on data analysis. Databases don’t scare you.
- People skills: You get along with everyone and connect with people from different backgrounds. You can explain Uber in 30 seconds to a driver partner who has never used an iPhone before.
- Passionate about quality: You care about making sure that the partners we work with are excellent brand ambassadors for our clients and our company.
- Patience is a virtue: Whether you’re interviewing drivers, performing data analysis, or dealing with an emergency, you have the ability to multitask and stay calm.
- Strategy: You constantly see opportunities to make things better. Let’s grow this city!
Brand Ambassador (Part-Time)
There’s no single characteristic that makes up an Uber BA. We’re looking for leaders and people who know how to have a good time. You are…
- Fun: You’re a charismatic person that can talk to just about anyone, driver or rider you are always up for the challenge. You’re fearless, flexible and want to share something awesome with the world.
- Organized: You follow through on tasks and know how to keep a calendar. It’s been a while since you were truly overwhelmed.
- Motivated: You know how to hustle and you LOVE on-site events! You have strong integrity and want to learn the Uber ways. You’ll do anything to spread the #UberLOVE.
We can’t wait to meet you!
-Team Uber Charlotte
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.