Get Your Free Care Package On Demand
It’s the middle of the semester Charlotte students—the perfect time to de-stress with a bit of self-care to help you power through an exciting week of homecoming games and exams. That’s why we teamed up with Bestowed Box to bring you on-demand Study Break care packages—for free!
TREAT YOURSELF TO A STUDY BREAK
Request STUDY, today, October 15, between 11am and 4pm
for a FREE care package delivered directly to campus
HOW IT WORKS
- Open your app on campus at the following schools: UNCC, CPCC, Queens, Johnson C. Smith, and Johnson and Wales
- Request STUDY between 11am and 4pm today, Thursday, October 15.
- An Uber brand ambassador will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE Study Break care package.
- New to Uber? Download the Uber app on your smartphone and apply code STUDYBREAKCLT in the Uber app for a free first ride up to $20.
- Each Study Break will come in its own box and Uber-branded tote bag, loaded with healthy, brain-boosting snacks from brands like Kashi, KIND, Simply 7 Snacks, Natural Calm, tera’s, DAVIDsTea, and more!
- Study Breaks are absolutely FREE! Save your dollars for late-night pizza.
- Earn extra credit by sharing your Study Break experience with friends. Tag us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook using #StudyBreakCLT.
- Limit 1 care package per request.
- Demand will be high. If you don’t get a Study Break right away, keep requesting.
Team Uber Charlotte
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.