Are You Feeling Uber Lucky?
We’re spreading the luck o’ the Irish all around Charlotte this St. Patrick’s Day weekend. Read on for all the ways you can celebrate with us and win Uber credit!
Catch the Uber Lucky Ride!
On Saturday, March 15th, don’t bother looking for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, just tap your Uber app! Request uberX on Saturday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and you just might catch the Uber Lucky Ride. This car will be as elusive as a four leaf clover, but all rides in it will be FREE!
That’s not all:
- We’ve teamed up with our friends at Red Bull to make sure you have plenty of energy to celebrate St. Patrick’s day. Riders will enjoy Red Bull Red Edition (Cranberry), Silver Edition (Lime), and Blue Edition (Blueberry) on the way to their destination!
- We’ve filled the Uber Lucky Ride with limited-edition Uber goodies so you can celebrate St. Paddy’s in style.
Tag your pics #UberLuckyCLT and win Uber credit!
We want to see just how much fun you’re having celebrating with @Uber_CLT all weekend long. Tag your pics on Twitter and Instagram with #UberLuckyCLT for the chance to win $100 in Uber credit! We’ll pick our favorite(s) on Tuesday, March 18.
Request your UberLucky Party Package
Uber always has your back. Whether it’s a pre-parade party or a shindig with friends, the last thing you should worry about on the luckiest day of the year is how to get home safely! Request a custom UberLucky Party Package and we’ll hook up your guests with a free first ride up to $30, so you can all celebrate safely and in style.
- A customized promotion code exclusive to your event for a FREE first ride (up to $30) for all party attendees!
- Awesome St. paddy’s email template for easy sharing with all your guests.
- Chance to win the Uber Pot of Gold – $200 in Uber credit for the host who spreads the most Uber love!
So, grab your green and get ready to get lucky with Uber! While you do the Irish car-bombing, we’ll do the driving.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.