Your Summertime Essentials Delivered On Demand
Summer weekends are for escaping—whether it’s to the beach, a sunny rooftop, or just to the park.
This Saturday, we’re partnering with some of our favorite brands to bring you everything you need to make your sun-seeking getaway from city life. Grab your friends, plot your escape, and request a free tote bag filled with summer essentials.
Enter code BEACHBAG in your app and request your free beach bag this Saturday, July 11
HOW IT WORKS
- OPEN your app in Manhattan, Brooklyn, or Queens on Saturday, July 11, between 11am and 2pm
- ENTER promo code BEACHBAG to unlock the Beach Bags option
- REQUEST BEACH BAG to your location
- An Uber brand ambassador will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE beach bag
- Each bag will have everything you need for your personal getaway including towels, beach paddles, and water for your own beach (or park) Olympics, courtesy of Evian; a glossy copy of The Daily Summer or Lifestyle Magazine for your reading pleasure; Molami headphones for your favorite lounging playlists; Triwa sunglasses and SkinCeuticals products to protect your skin from the rays; $100 to M.Gemi to spend on you or a friend so you can walk around in style; and Uber portable chargers to keep you powered all day long. (Value: $500)
- Beach bags are absolutely FREE!
- Supply will be limited
- Deliveries will be available in Manhattan below 145th Street and in select areas of Brooklyn and Queens. Please consult this map to see if your area is covered.
- One select bag will also contain a complimentary two-night staycation from July 17-19 in a suite at Chelsea’s Hotel Americano, including full use of their rooftop terrace and pool, plus $200 Uber credit
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.