Your Summertime Essentials Delivered On Demand
Summer weekends are for escaping—whether it’s to the beach, a sunny rooftop, or just to the park.
This Saturday, we’re partnering with some of our favorite brands to bring you everything you need to make your sun-seeking getaway from city life. Grab your friends, plot your escape, and request a free tote bag filled with summer essentials.
Enter code BEACHBAG in your app and request your free beach bag this Saturday, July 11
HOW IT WORKS
- OPEN your app in Manhattan, Brooklyn, or Queens on Saturday, July 11, between 11am and 2pm
- ENTER promo code BEACHBAG to unlock the Beach Bags option
- REQUEST BEACH BAG to your location
- An Uber brand ambassador will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE beach bag
- Each bag will have everything you need for your personal getaway including towels, beach paddles, and water for your own beach (or park) Olympics, courtesy of Evian; a glossy copy of The Daily Summer or Lifestyle Magazine for your reading pleasure; Molami headphones for your favorite lounging playlists; Triwa sunglasses and SkinCeuticals products to protect your skin from the rays; $100 to M.Gemi to spend on you or a friend so you can walk around in style; and Uber portable chargers to keep you powered all day long. (Value: $500)
- Beach bags are absolutely FREE!
- Supply will be limited
- Deliveries will be available in Manhattan below 145th Street and in select areas of Brooklyn and Queens. Please consult this map to see if your area is covered.
- One select bag will also contain a complimentary two-night staycation from July 17-19 in a suite at Chelsea’s Hotel Americano, including full use of their rooftop terrace and pool, plus $200 Uber credit
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.