#UberGrouper Two Truths and a Lie: NYC Edition
It’s time to play Two Truths and a Lie! Be the first person to find the fib in all five of these submissions from part of the NYC team, and you’ll snag $50 in Uber credit. To enter, tweet your guesses @Uber_NYC using the hashtag #UberGrouper.
Cait O. – Community Manager
1) She snuck past border patrol in Spain to catch a boat to Morocco
2) Taylor Swift is her 2nd cousin
3) She raced motocross competitively
Kimiko N. – Community Manager
1) She played competitive laser tag in high school
2) She created a Geocities website based on the hit television show, Sailor Moon
3) She was an extra in the movie, Old School
Josh M. – General Manager
1) He can solve a rubik’s cube in 90 seconds
2) He used to appear on a live weekly educational television show
3) He was the starting center on his high school basketball team
Ed C. – Community Manager
1) He was featured in the New York Times
2) He has multiple Pac Man records
3) He was an Armenian teen pop star
Matt P. – Driver Operations Manager
1) He was held by NYC Port Authority Police after being mistaken for a fugitive
2) He won a years supply of Muscle Milk for winning a push-up contest
3) He owns a painting by the inventor of the smiley face
Meet three interesting people on your next Grouper! Sign up now at joingrouper.com/uber to receive the Uber VIP social club hookup. Plus, if you’ve never tried Uber before, your ride to your date is on us!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.