#RomanceOnDemand in NYC
This Valentine’s Day, Uber NYC is giving you a chance to send that special someone a a dozen beautiful red roses, requested on demand with the push of a button.
What do I get?
For $150, you get:
- A dozen long stemmed red roses boxed to perfection
- A personalized Valentine’s card
- An unforgettable experience with delivery straight to your sweetheart at the touch of a button
*A few lucky recipients will also receive additional Valentine’s swag (only if you want it!) such as a Ubear (a cuddly 5 foot tall teddy decked out in an Uber shirt) or goodies from Benefit Cosmetics.
How do I request?
- You can request roses by selecting the ‘rose’ in your Uber app from 10 am to 4 pm on Valentine’s Day
- Set the location where you want the gift delivered and tap ‘Set Delivery Location’
- You’ll receive an ETA and a follow up call from Uber to confirm the delivery location
- Red roses will be delivered to your loved one
- We’ll bill your credit card on file for the roses, and a few lucky recipients will also get hooked up with some sweet surprises
- We want to hear about (and see) your special deliveries. Share through social media with #RomanceOnDemand!
*Supply will be limited and we will not be able to fulfill all requests. If your request doesn’t go through the first time, please keep trying!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
The Uber NYC Team
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.