#RomanceOnDemand in NYC
This Valentine’s Day, Uber NYC is giving you a chance to send that special someone a a dozen beautiful red roses, requested on demand with the push of a button.
What do I get?
For $150, you get:
- A dozen long stemmed red roses boxed to perfection
- A personalized Valentine’s card
- An unforgettable experience with delivery straight to your sweetheart at the touch of a button
*A few lucky recipients will also receive additional Valentine’s swag (only if you want it!) such as a Ubear (a cuddly 5 foot tall teddy decked out in an Uber shirt) or goodies from Benefit Cosmetics.
How do I request?
- You can request roses by selecting the ‘rose’ in your Uber app from 10 am to 4 pm on Valentine’s Day
- Set the location where you want the gift delivered and tap ‘Set Delivery Location’
- You’ll receive an ETA and a follow up call from Uber to confirm the delivery location
- Red roses will be delivered to your loved one
- We’ll bill your credit card on file for the roses, and a few lucky recipients will also get hooked up with some sweet surprises
- We want to hear about (and see) your special deliveries. Share through social media with #RomanceOnDemand!
*Supply will be limited and we will not be able to fulfill all requests. If your request doesn’t go through the first time, please keep trying!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
The Uber NYC Team
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.