Front Row Delivered
Fashion shows and after parties are usually reserved for industry insiders and celebrities, but this year, the excitement of New York Fashion Week is coming to you.
Today, we’re teaming up with Spring, the mobile shopping app, to bring you on-demand NYFW gift bags filled with exclusive items from your favorite designers and brands including Opening Ceremony, Rebecca Minkoff, and Philip Lim. That’s not all—a select few will even win tickets to a NYFW runway show!
Apply promo code UnlockNYFW and request your Front Row Bag!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your app today, between 11am-3pm
- Apply promo code: UNLOCKNYFW
- Select FRONT ROW and request
- If you’re connected, an Uber partner driver will arrive curbside at your location to hand off your Front Row bag!
- You must enter code UNLOCKNYFW in order to see the special Front Row view and request the Front Row bag.
- Deliveries will only be available in Manhattan below 110th Street.
- Front Row bags are absolutely FREE! Save your cash for those shoes you’ve been eyeing.
- Each bag is unique, and has a value of $400!
- Please meet your driver curbside. Delivery drivers will not be able to park upon arrival.
- Only one bag will be offered per request.
- Demand will by high and quantities limited, so please be patient.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.