Uber and Rag & Bone Have Your Ticket to New York Fashion Week
On Monday, September 14, for the first time ever, rag & bone will open its runway show to the public via Uber. With a tap of your app, you’ll have the chance to score a seat for you and a friend at one of Fashion Week’s most anticipated shows.
In true Fashion Week form, you’ll start the evening with a complimentary VIP ride to the secret Brooklyn venue (complete with a gift bag), and then sip and savor drinks and bites before the main event.
Enter code RBSS16 in your app and request the RUNWAY option beginning at 5:30pm on Monday, September 14, for your chance to attend rag & bone’s Spring 2016 runway show
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the app on Monday, September 14, between 5:30 – 7:30pm in Manhattan below 59th Street, Brooklyn Heights, Dumbo, Fort Greene, Williamsburg, and Greenpoint
- Tap the Profile icon in the top-left corner of your app and select Promotions
- Enter promo code RBSS16 to unlock the special RUNWAY option
- Request RUNWAY starting at 5:30pm
- If connected, you and a guest will be picked up and taken directly to rag & bone’s Spring 2016 runway show
- You must enter code RBSS16 in order to see the special RUNWAY option and request
- Pickups will only be available from 5:30pm until 7:30pm in Manhattan below 59th Street, Brooklyn Heights, Dumbo, Fort Greene, Williamsburg, and Greenpoint
- You may bring up to one (1) guest with you to the show. Your guest must either be with you at the time of pickup or meet you at the show venue upon arrival.
- The cost is FREE! Your ride to the show and tickets are complimentary.
- The runway show begins at 8pm. Guests must be seated by then. Latecomers will be denied access.
- Demand will be high and tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis. Not all requests may be fulfilled.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.