Treat Yourself to a #FlavorRush
With only two weeks left until Labor Day, it’s time to squeeze every last moment out of Summer 2014. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Lay’s® to bring you FREE on-demand picnics on Friday, August 15 and Saturday, August 16 as part of their Do Us a Flavor campaign, delivered straight to you via UberRUSH. All you have to do is pick a grassy spot, open your app, and request your FREE picnic!
Along with two Katz’s Deli sandwiches, your on-demand picnic will include two of the four Do Us a Flavor finalists, so get taste-testing and share your review using the #DoUsAFlavor hashtag*. Supplies are limited, so open up your app and get picnicking!
Demand for picnics will be high and availability limited. It may take a few tries to find available picnics. Please be patient!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- ENTER promotion code LAYSPICNIC in your app to unlock the Lay’s® Picnic option
- REQUEST the ‘PICNIC’ option on the bottom of the screen between 11:30am and 3:30pm on Friday, August 15 and Saturday, August 16
- An UberRUSH messenger will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE on-demand picnic!
- Your on-demand picnic will be absolutely FREE!
- Your picnic basket will contain the following items: Two Katz’s deli sandwiches, two bags of Lay’s® Do Us a Flavor finalist chips, two bottles of Aquafina® Water, pickles, oranges, and a picnic blanket
- Picnic deliveries will only be available in Manhattan between 14th Street and 96th Street
Team Uber NYC
*Voting ends 10/18/14
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.