Treat Yourself to a #FlavorRush
With only two weeks left until Labor Day, it’s time to squeeze every last moment out of Summer 2014. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Lay’s® to bring you FREE on-demand picnics on Friday, August 15 and Saturday, August 16 as part of their Do Us a Flavor campaign, delivered straight to you via UberRUSH. All you have to do is pick a grassy spot, open your app, and request your FREE picnic!
Along with two Katz’s Deli sandwiches, your on-demand picnic will include two of the four Do Us a Flavor finalists, so get taste-testing and share your review using the #DoUsAFlavor hashtag*. Supplies are limited, so open up your app and get picnicking!
Demand for picnics will be high and availability limited. It may take a few tries to find available picnics. Please be patient!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- ENTER promotion code LAYSPICNIC in your app to unlock the Lay’s® Picnic option
- REQUEST the ‘PICNIC’ option on the bottom of the screen between 11:30am and 3:30pm on Friday, August 15 and Saturday, August 16
- An UberRUSH messenger will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE on-demand picnic!
- Your on-demand picnic will be absolutely FREE!
- Your picnic basket will contain the following items: Two Katz’s deli sandwiches, two bags of Lay’s® Do Us a Flavor finalist chips, two bottles of Aquafina® Water, pickles, oranges, and a picnic blanket
- Picnic deliveries will only be available in Manhattan between 14th Street and 96th Street
Team Uber NYC
*Voting ends 10/18/14
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.