The Ride of Thrones
To celebrate HBO’s new standalone streaming service, we’ve teamed up with HBO NOW to bring Game of Thrones directly to you.
This Thursday, April 16, and Friday, April 17, lucky riders in NYC can take their seat on the Iron Throne. Riders may select the THRONE option within the Uber app to have the iconic Iron Throne brought directly to them for a photo op. Riders may also select PEDICAB for a chance to take a ride in an Iron Throne Pedicab.
Enter code ThroneRides to request PEDICAB for a free pedicab ride or THRONE for your free photo op
HOW IT WORKS
- Open your app between 11am – 5pm on Thursday, April 16, and Friday, April 17
- Enter promo code ThroneRides
- Select PEDICAB or THRONE—your choice!
- If you’re connected, your Iron throne will arrive in minutes for a ride or photo op
- #RideofThrones will be available in Manhattan between 14th and 59th Streets, and between Lexington and 9th Avenue
- PEDICAB rides can accommodate up to 2 passengers and are limited to 30 minutes
- Your PEDICAB trip must begin and end below 59th Street in Manhattan
- The THRONE will travel to you for your photo op, but cannot be used for rides
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.