Summer, delivered — Powered by UberRUSH
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, not that one — the warmer one! Summer is technically almost here, so it’s time to stock up on long-weekend, outdoor soirée, and summer Friday essentials. To help you kick off the season in style, we’ve partnered with some of our favorite brands to offer you same-day delivery of your summertime must-haves on June 5th and 6th, powered by UberRUSH.
|Select the perfect designer outfit for tonight’s party.
Make sure to use code UBERRUSH14 at checkout.
|Dress to impress for all of your summertime events.|
Shop men’s and women’s Summer Escape Essentials before your weekend getaway.
|Stock up on statement pieces for the summer.|
|Gift yourself some sparkle and shine.|
- Powered by UberRUSH will take place exclusively on June 5th and 6th. Partner offers will not be valid after those dates.
- All transactions will take place on the retailer’s website. There will be no action to take in the app.
- Someone must be present at the delivery address in order to receive the parcel.
- For any questions regarding returns or exchanges, please contact the retailer directly.
- Deliveries will be available during business hours only (9am to 6pm). Please see cut-off times for orders below:
- Birchbox – 3pm
- Rent the Runway – 3pm
- BaubleBar – 4pm
- Suitsupply – 5pm
- Alexis Bittar – 5pm
- Rent the Runway will only be able to support same-day deliveries in Manhattan. The other sites will support delivery to Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens.
Gents, if you’re looking to revamp your summer wardrobe beyond June 6th, Brooks Brothers is using UberRUSH to power their same-day deliveries from their flagship NYC store all summer long. See details in store.
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
Team Uber NYC
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.