Share a Coke with uberPOOL
Whether it’s the mirror, your morning commute, or even the remote—you already share many pieces of your daily routine, so why not share your ride?
As part of their Share a Coke campaign, this Friday, we’re teaming up with Coca-Cola to encourage riders to share their journeys with uberPOOL—and share a Coke while they’re at it. Between the hours of 4pm and midnight, take a FREE uberPOOL ride in Manhattan and score a custom Coke can to enjoy with your co-rider.
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the app on Friday, August 7, between 4pm and midnight in Manhattan (between 59th Street and Canal/Grand)
- Enter promotion code SHAREACOKE
- Move your slider to uberPOOL and select SHARE A COKE
- Enter your destination and request! Your trip must originate and take place in Manhattan between 59th Street and Canal.
- You may be matched with another rider going the same way. Regardless, your fare will be absolutely free!
- Enjoy a custom Coke while you ride, or share it with your co-rider.
- This promotion is only valid on trips requested through the SHARE A COKE option on Friday, August 7, between 4pm and midnight within Manhattan (between 59th Street and Canal/Grand)
- Your fare will be absolutely free!
- Each vehicle will be stocked with custom, collectible Coca-Cola cans for you to enjoy on your ride.
- Feel free to request as many SHARE A COKE rides as you’d like during the promotion time; however, please note that demand will be extremely high and supply limited.
With uberPOOL, our carpool option, riders traveling a similar route are able to share a ride—and share the cost. Riding uberPOOL guarantees you a cheaper fare, and only adds a few minutes to your trip.
Learn more about uberPOOL, including pricing and how it works, here.
You’re already sharing your ride with one new friend—why not share with more? Snap a photo of the custom can and use hashtag #ShareaCoke.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.