Share a Coke with uberPOOL
Whether it’s the mirror, your morning commute, or even the remote—you already share many pieces of your daily routine, so why not share your ride?
As part of their Share a Coke campaign, this Friday, we’re teaming up with Coca-Cola to encourage riders to share their journeys with uberPOOL—and share a Coke while they’re at it. Between the hours of 4pm and midnight, take a FREE uberPOOL ride in Manhattan and score a custom Coke can to enjoy with your co-rider.
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the app on Friday, August 7, between 4pm and midnight in Manhattan (between 59th Street and Canal/Grand)
- Enter promotion code SHAREACOKE
- Move your slider to uberPOOL and select SHARE A COKE
- Enter your destination and request! Your trip must originate and take place in Manhattan between 59th Street and Canal.
- You may be matched with another rider going the same way. Regardless, your fare will be absolutely free!
- Enjoy a custom Coke while you ride, or share it with your co-rider.
- This promotion is only valid on trips requested through the SHARE A COKE option on Friday, August 7, between 4pm and midnight within Manhattan (between 59th Street and Canal/Grand)
- Your fare will be absolutely free!
- Each vehicle will be stocked with custom, collectible Coca-Cola cans for you to enjoy on your ride.
- Feel free to request as many SHARE A COKE rides as you’d like during the promotion time; however, please note that demand will be extremely high and supply limited.
With uberPOOL, our carpool option, riders traveling a similar route are able to share a ride—and share the cost. Riding uberPOOL guarantees you a cheaper fare, and only adds a few minutes to your trip.
Learn more about uberPOOL, including pricing and how it works, here.
You’re already sharing your ride with one new friend—why not share with more? Snap a photo of the custom can and use hashtag #ShareaCoke.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.