Say Sweet Dreams With UberSLEEP
Just because you spend a third of your life sleeping doesn’t mean you have to tire yourself out shopping for and setting up a comfortable mattress—never mind the nightmare of arranging delivery for it. With moving season in full swing, we’ve teamed up with Casper Sleep to bring you UberSLEEP, on-demand delivery of the Casper mattress.
Founded in Spring 2014, Casper Sleep is a sleep startup that launched with its own insanely comfortable mattress, the Casper, which is sold directly to consumers. The Casper unites proprietary memory and latex foams, providing for a cool, comfy, and supportive sleep experience.
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- ENTER promotion code UBERSLEEP in your app to access the UberSleep option
- REQUEST the ‘SLEEP’ option in your app between 9am and 9pm on Friday, August 29, Saturday, August 30, Sunday, August 31, and Monday, September 1
- Once connected, your driver will call you to confirm the details of your purchase
- A Casper Sleep vehicle will arrive at your home to deliver your new Casper mattress
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Like all mattresses, the price of the Casper varies by size.
- Full (54”×75”): $750 + $66.56 tax = $816.56
- Queen (60”x80”): $850 + $75.44 tax = $925.44
- King (76”x80”): $950 + $84.31 tax = $1034.31
These prices include delivery. The charge will be billed to the credit card associated with your Uber account.
If you have more than one card on file, you can always choose which one to use by following these instructions:
- In your app, once you select SLEEP and tap the black ‘Set Pickup Location’ bar, you will be presented with a confirmation screen.
- Tap the field that has your credit card info and you’ll be able to switch it.
- Where can I learn more about the Casper? Full details, including materials and construction, can be found here.
- Will they bring the mattress upstairs? Most definitely! (That’s the whole point, right?)
- Will they take away my old mattress and, per NYC regulations, put it in a plastic sleeve and bring it to the curb? You bet!
- Can I buy more than one? Sure thing!
- Do I need to be home to order a mattress? Yes, or someone else needs to be.
- Where will you be delivering? UberSLEEP deliveries will only be available in Manhattan and inner Brooklyn and Queens.
Team Uber NYC
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.