Ring in 2016 with The Chainsmokers
No plans? No stress! The Chainsmokers are giving you VIP access to their exclusive New Year’s Eve show at Pier 94. With the tap of your app, you’ll have the chance to score tickets for you and a friend to the night’s biggest party.
Enter code TCSNYE in your app and request the CONCERT option beginning at 7:30pm on December 31 for your chance to attend The Chainsmokers’ New Year’s Eve show
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the app on Thursday, December 31, between 7:30 – 9:30pm in Manhattan below 125th Street*, DUMBO, and Williamsburg
- Tap the Profile icon in the top-left corner of your app and select Promotions
- Enter promo code TCSNYE to unlock the special CONCERT option
- If connected, you and a guest will be picked up and taken directly to The Chainsmokers’ New Year’s Eve show at Pier 94
*Excludes Times Square, as the area will be closed to traffic
- Winner will receive 2 VIP tickets to The Chainsmokers’ New Year’s Eve performance at Pier 94, which include express entry and exclusive seating
- You must enter code TCSNYE in order to see the special CONCERT option and request. The option will only be visible in the app in Manhattan below 125th Street, DUMBO, and Williamsburg.
- The cost is FREE! Your ride to the show and tickets are complimentary.
- You may bring up to one (1) guest with you to the show. Your guest must either be with you at the time of pickup or meet you at the show venue upon arrival.
- Demand will be high and tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis. Not all requests may be fulfilled.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.