Ride Like a Royal
Catch a sneak-peek of The Royals on your car’s iPad while you ride, and adorn yourself in a selection of regal bits and bobs. You’ll enjoy the grand opportunity of parading around town in noble fashion, so you’d best start practicing your royal wave.
Enter code RoyalRideNYC and request ROYALS for a FREE RIDE in a Rolls-Royce this Thursday, 3/12, through Sunday, 3/15
HOW IT WORKS
- Open up your Uber app
- Enter promo code RoyalRideNYC
- Request ROYALS between 6pm and midnight on Thursday, March 12, Friday, March 13, and Saturday, March 14. On Sunday, March 15, royal rides will be available from 3pm to 9pm so you can be home in time to catch the premiere.
- Royal rides will only be available in Manhattan below 59th Street
- Trips are limited to 30 minutes and must begin and end below 59th Street in Manhattan
- Royal rides can accommodate up to 4 passengers
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.