Ride Like a Marvel Super Hero
New York Comic Con is back! To celebrate, we’ve teamed up with Marvel so you can ride like a Super Hero to and from the coveted event.
On Friday, October 9, lucky riders will get the chance to request a complimentary ride in custom designed SUVs dedicated to the Netflix original series’ Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Request MARVEL NYCC today and, if matched, the specialty vehicle will take you to or from New York Comic Con–FREE!
Enter code MARVELNYCC15 in your app for the chance to ride FREE in a Daredevil or Jessica Jones custom SUV
Fans of the shows can follow the action on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter via #MarvelNYCC as the Super Hero SUVs travel around town.
HOW IT WORKS
- OPEN the app, Friday, October 9, between 12pm – 6pm in Manhattan (59th Street and below)
- TAP the Profile Icon on the left and select the PROMOTIONS menu option
- ENTER promo code MARVELNYCC15 to unlock the special ‘MARVEL NYCC’ option
- REQUEST the ‘MARVEL NYCC’ option on the bottom slider in your app starting at 12pm
- If a car is available, you’ll get to ride to or from New York Comic Con for FREE in a custom SUV (up to 30 mins)
- You must enter code MARVELNYC15 in order to see the special ‘MARVEL NYCC’ option.
- This promotion is only valid on trips requested through the ‘MARVEL NYCC’ option on Friday, October 9, between 12pm – 6pm.
- Your trip fare will be absolutely free! (up to 30 minutes).
- Demand will be extremely high and rides are available on a first come, first serve basis. Not all requests may be fulfilled.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.