Ride in Manhattan for $10 or less
From the Seaport to Central Park, for a limited time, take advantage of uberPOOL flat rates in Manhattan below 96th Street. Regardless of whether you’re matched with another rider or not, your ride will cost $10 max.
Whether you’re headed up, down, or cross-town, uberPOOL is the cheapest way to share your ride and help reduce congestion in our city.
HOW IT WORKS
- Select the uberPOOL option at the bottom of your app screen
- Enter your destination and request! Remember, your trip must originate and take place in Manhattan below 96th Street.
- You may be matched with another rider going the same way
- Regardless of whether you’re matched with another rider or not, your trip will only cost up to $10
- This promotion is only valid on uberPOOL trips requested and taken within Manhattan (below 96th Street)
- Match or no match, your fare will only be up to $10
- Trips that cost less than the $10 regular uberX fare will be charged as normal
- This offer is valid now through August 31
With uberPOOL, our carpool option, riders traveling a similar route are able to share a ride—and share the cost. Riding uberPOOL guarantees you a cheaper fare, and only adds a few minutes to your trip.
Learn more about uberPOOL, including pricing and how it works, here.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.